Select an Area
Search Properties for Sale in Andover, NH
- All Andover Properties for Sale
- Andover, NH Homes for Sale Priced Under $200,000
- Andover, NH Homes for Sale Priced $200,000 - $400,000
- Andover, NH Homes for Sale Priced from $400,000 - $600,000
- Andover, NH Homes for Sale Priced $600,000 and Above
Area Information for Andover, New Hampshire
Situated in the foothill of Mount Kearsarge and Ragged Mountain, Andover is a charming community that aims to preserve its past while reaching into the future.
Andover was first settled in 1751, although it wasn’t until 1779 that it was officially incorporated.
Although it was originally known as “New Breton,” Andover got its modern day name from an academy known as Phillips Andover Acadmey in Andover, Massachusetts.
Today, about 2,300 people reside in Andover, which is located in Merricmack County.
The community is comprised of three villages:
- Potter Place
- East Andover
Education in Andover
Andover residents are zoned for several high performing public and private schools in the area, including:
- Andover Elementary School
- Andover Middle School
- Merrimack Valley High School in Penacook
- Bishop Brady High School in Concord
- Proctor Academy.
Investing in Andover Real Estate
We’ll tell you about all the distinctive residential neighborhoods within Andover, answer any questions you might have as well as let you know about available listings.
In the meantime, please feel free to check out some of our other helpful Andover home buying tools, including: